Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sindulge Bag #2

I received my second Sindulge bag today.

First I will tell you about my last consultation. If you guys don't remember, I had a little trouble signing up for my second appointment. For some reason after I made my appointment it kept getting canceled and then I would have to go back and make it again.

I finally ended up getting an appointment that wasn't canceled, and everything went smoothly when the time for the appointment arrived. I had my second consultation on April 7th, with Alex, and she was friendly enough. My biggest complaint during the appointment is that it takes so long for them to respond to you, and then when they do you can really tell that they are not paying attention. I was asked what I received in my first bag two times during the consultation, even though they are supposed to have it already written down for reference. Emphasis on supposed, and you will see why.

During my consultation I let Alex know that I was not having any beauty concerns at the moment, and that I was not interested in any one product, but I was interested in trying more Youngblood products since I had received the Youngblood Eye Cream in my first bag and really liked it. She said no problem and everything seemed to go well.

My bag came in the mail today (April 26th), and this is what I got:



Sindulge Bag April 2012
 Does something look familiar??? That's right! I got ANOTHER Youngblood Eye Impact cream! Seriously folks? I said I was interested in trying more Youngblood products.... not the same Youngblood product.

Other than that I received a Pixi nail polish in No. 11, a light blue based pink color, that for some reason I feel should be called Orchid, even though it's not. Two foil packets of Pop Face Magnet primer, a Color Me In eyeliner in Emerald City and an Indie Lee Lemongrass body lotion.

I am actually pretty excited about the body lotion and the eye liner. The liner is a really gorgeous dark green color and it went on really creamy and smooth. As for the lotion... I really love the smell of lemongrass, and this is a good size sample (2 oz.), so it will go in my purse. Other than that, the rest of it is just alright.

I think I am disappointed because I asked for more Youngblood products and I didn't get anything else to try, instead, I got an item that I have already received from them.... I am not paying a company to send me the same item two times in a row.... at least Birchbox offers you 100 points ($10 value) when they accidentally send you the same item more than once. This is why I say that they obviously didn't pay attention to my consultation AT ALL.

I went ahead and canceled. I am just not digging the whole consultation thing and then getting multiples of the same product....

Maybe when they get all of their kinks and growing pains worked out I will give them another shot, but for now I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment