Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Zoya Bevin Swatch

Today I am swatching Zoya's Bevin from the spring 2012 True Collection! Zoya describes Bevin as a dusty, medium sage green with teal tones and a creamy opaque finish, which is spot on. I am not a huge fan of blue and green nail polish, I am definitely a red/pink/purple kind of girl, but there is something about Bevin that I really love.


Zoya Bevin
It's photographing a little more on the blue side than it really is in person. It's such a soft pretty green that it ends up being really flattering on my nails, which is the opposite of what most blues and greens do to my nails.


Zoya Bevin

Zoya Bevin
 Zoya lists Bevin as a 5 on the opacity scale (1 = sheer, 5 = completely opaque), which is accurate. This is one of those colors where I probably could have gotten away with one thick coat, but I used 2 normal coats and achieved perfect opacity.


Zoya Bevin

Zoya Bevin

Zoya Bevin

Zoya Bevin
Bevin dried down to a beautiful creamy, smooth finish. It is pretty glossy on it's own when dried and these swatches are without a top coat. I think Bevin would work on both warm and cool skin tones. In most of these pictures it's pulling out the yellow in my skin, though the bottom one is bringing out some of the pink undertones.

Overall I really love Bevin and I am glad it was my first Zoya green! Such a pretty, soft, fresh green for spring and summer!


~All reviews are my own opinions and are not paid for by the reviewed company. This bottle of nail polish was purchased on my own.~

No comments:

Post a Comment