Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Zoya Izzy

The last swatch for today is Zoya Izzy from the 2011 Jems and Jewels Collection. Zoya describes it as a bright, bold deep pink with hints of silver in a glowing foil-like finish, which is accurate. It's a pretty hot pink with a really shimmery metallic finish that glows a bluish silver.

Zoya Izzy
Zoya lists Izzy as a 3 on the opacity scale (1 = sheer, 3 = completely opaque), which I actually think is a little lower than I would list it. I got pretty good, almost opaque coverage in one coat, and it was completely opaque in two.

Zoya Izzy

Zoya Izzy
The formula of Izzy was amazing just like Kimber. It went on smooth and even and isn't streaky like some metallic foils can be. It dried down smooth and glossy and really glows!


Zoya Izzy

Zoya Izzy
 
Zoya Izzy
 In the middle and bottom image above you can really see how there is a bluish silver glow in the shimmer Izzy has. It's very beautiful. I honestly didn't think I was going to like this color that much. I thought it was just going to be another bright pink like the 500 I have seen before, but I have not been able to stop looking at it. I really is a beautiful bright pink. It reminds me of a Christmas ornament, like if you bought hot pink Christmas balls, this is what they would look like.

Overall, I really love this color and I am so glad I went ahead and got it. I would recommend this color for anyone who loves pinks but is looking for something a little different.



~All reviews are my own opinions and are not paid for by the reviewed company. This bottle of nail polish was purchased by myself.~

No comments:

Post a Comment