Sunday, May 13, 2012

Zoya Tess Swatch and Review

Today's post is on a recent purchase of mine: Zoya's Tess!!


Zoya Tess


Zoya Tess
Zoya describes Tess as metallic light plum rose with pink, bronze and mauve undertones and silver foil shimmer... which is mostly accurate, although I have a lot of trouble picking out the plum, and mostly just see the rose. I think this is one of those classic metallic pinks that you see all over the place... but there is a reason why, it is gorgeous!
 
Zoya Tess

Zoya Tess
 Zoya lists Tess as a 5 on the opacity scale (1 = sheer, 5 = completely opaque) and that is very accurate, as it really was opaque in one good coat.

I am just in love with how much this color glows. The foil finish is beautiful. It dried down to a nice even smooth finish and isn't streaky at all like some foils tend to be. The formula was perfect, smooth and fluid, not too thick or watery and it also dried very quickly. I have heard some complaints from people saying that foils seem to take forever to dry, I have had the exact opposite experience. Every one of my foils dries incredibly quickly. I tend to have a little more trouble with the creams taking longer to dry...


Zoya Tess

Zoya Tess
 I think Tess is one of those colors that can work for all seasons. It's a very versatile pink that I will get a lot of use out of.

Overall, I really love Tess and am very excited to wear her.

~All reviews are my own opinions and are not paid for by the reviewed company. This bottle of polish was purchased on my own.~

No comments:

Post a Comment