Friday, April 13, 2012

April 2012 Birchbox!

I received my Birchbox this week!

But first I want to address a question that I have seen floating around the internet lately. How do I go about getting a second (or even third!) BB sub?

It's really simple actually. Just use a different email address. Birchbox does not have any rule against having multiple accounts, you just need another email address. You can even send an email to Birchbox when you have both of your accounts asking them to transfer your points from one account onto another so you can use them all together. Just email them telling them you would like to transfer your points from account X into account Y.


I have to warn you though, there has been a wait list to get a subscription for some time, but right now if you sign up you can skip the wait list!  ( I just found out that you can no longer skip the wait list using the Gossip Girls link. BB is back to putting people onto the wait list.) Just use this link: www.birchbox.com/gossipgirl.


May's box is going to be GOSSIP GIRL THEMED!! (*Chin drops to floor*)

Okay, so my box was :

April 2012 Birchbox

April 2012 Birchbox


April 2012 Birchbox
 This month's box was all about natural products for earth month! Isn't the green paper cute? It's always refreshing to see another color in the box. Don't get me wrong, I love me some pink, but it's fun to change it up too!
 In my box I received:
From L-R Clockwise:
1.) Taylor Swift Wonderstruck - Smells too sweet and young for me, but I think it's perfect for the target audience that Taylor would be trying to reach.
2.) Benta Berry G-1 Facial Scrub - Smells so good and is all natural. It was a little harsh for my skin though, I think the granules could have been finer.
3.) Pangea Organics Lip balm in Egyptian Fennel, Grapefruit and Sweet
Orange - I LOVE Pangea Organics brand, and this balm is amazing, I was offered a trade for it though, so bye-bye little lippy!
4.) Weleda Pomegranate Firming Day Cream - Smells delicious! I love day creams, and have tried several Weleda products that were nice, so I am sure this one will be no different. The smell is a little strong right out of the tube, but I am thinking that once it is applied the smell will tone down... I hope.
5.) Pangea Organics Face Scrub - Another wonderful, great smelling product from Pangea! The exfoliating particles are much finer in this than the ones in the Benta berry, so it was gentler on my skin.
6.) Pangea Organics Eye Cream - Love eye creams! Love Pangea, can't lose on this!

Overall, a good box!

All of these products can be purchased on the Birchbox website.

~All reviews are my own opinions and are not paid for by the reviewed company. I purchased the box in this review on my own.~

No comments:

Post a Comment