Friday, April 19, 2013

Zoya Stunning and Irresistible Summer 2013 Collections Swatches and Review

Zoya recently released two new collections for Summer 2013! The Stunning and Irresistible Collections! 

Each collection consists of 6 full coverage, bright summery colors in either cream or foil finishes.

The Irresistible Collection contains:
Amy- Full coverage red orange foil metallic.
Tinsley- Full coverage rose gold foil metallic.
Bobbi- Full coverage hot magenta pink foil metallic.
Hazel- Full coverage blue green foil metallic.
Rikki- Full coverage fern green foil metallic.
Kerry- Full coverage yellow gold foil metallic.

The Stunning Collection contains:
Darcy- Full coverage sunny yellow cream.
Thandie- Full coverage citrus orange cream.
Micky- Full coverage coral cream.
Josie- Full coverage grassy green cream.
Rocky- Full coverage serene blue cream.
Yana- Full coverage geranium pink cream.

*Swatches At Bottom of Page*

I found the formula of all of these to be perfect. Not a single one of them was either too thick or too thin. They all applied beautifully! I found most of them to be completely opaque after 2-3 coats, though Tinsley (rose gold) and Darcy (sunny yellow cream) seemed to need thicker coats to achieve the full coverage I like. It wasn't something that would keep me from using them though.

I was really surprised by how much I liked the colors of these polishes. I took a look at them online and I honestly wasn't that impressed by them. They look much more summery and vibrant in person and once I was able to see them in real life I found them to be quite beautiful.

Each of these polishes can be purchased on Zoya's website individually for $8 each, or as the collections of 6 for $48.

Irresistible Collection:

Kerry
 




Amy 
 




Rikki

 



Hazel




Bobbi




Tinsley




Stunning Collection:

Yana
 




Rocky 
 


 


Micky 
 




Darcy 

 



Thandie

 


 

Josie



 

 What are your thoughts on the new Stunning and Irresistible collections?



*The products in this post were given to me for review and consideration by their respective companies. All opinions expressed are my own and are not paid for.*

No comments:

Post a Comment