Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Zoya's Skylar Swatch and Review

Today I am wearing Zoya nail polish in Skylar! Zoya describes Skylar as a medium steel blue with a softened, dusty look that's speckled by gold and silver shimmer. It's definitely shimmery but I can really only see the silver shimmer and can't detect any of the gold. Either way, it comes alive with sparkles in the sun.

Skylar was completely opaque with two coats and applied very smoothly. It was a little on the thin side but it didn't cause any issues with application or opacity. The shimmer isn't streaky or splotchy and has a nice smooth, even finish. Dry time was average. Skylar lasted about 4 days before the first small chips appeared.

It's definitely a cool toned polish and I wasn't sure I would like it on my skin tone, but I think since it's a toned down blue it's much easier for a wide variety of skin tones to pull off.
Overall I really like Skylar and I think it's a great, fresh, clean blue for spring!


Zoya Skylar
Zoya Skylar
Zoya Skylar

Zoya Skylar
Zoya Skylar



*All opinions expressed are my own and are not paid for. The product in this review was purchased on my own *

No comments:

Post a Comment