Friday, March 29, 2013

Zoya's Zuza Quick Swatch and Review

Today I am wearing Zoya's Zuza! Zuza is described by Zoya as a deep, saturated, oceanic turquoise with gold and silver metallic shimmer and a foil-like finish.

Zuza was almost completely opaque in one coat and was perfect with two. The formula was on the thick side but not hard to work with, and was smooth flowing, drying down to a nice even finish.
Zuza is a perfect summer shade and is flattering for all skin tones. It's a easy color to wear and looks great, even on people who tend to have a hard time pulling off greens and blues (like me!).

My final thought on Zuza is that I really love the color and formula and I feel that it's a wonderful, fresh, fun summer color!

Zoya's Zuza
Zoya's Zuza
Zoya's Zuza

Zoya's Zuza

Zoya's Zuza can be purchased on www.zoya.com for $8.

*All opinions expressed are my own. This product was purchased on my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment