Friday, March 29, 2013

Quick review of Zoya Ziv, Blaze and Aurora!

I have been missing in action for awhile because of, well babies, but I am finding myself with more free time now so more posts will be coming!  For now, here is a quick review and swatches of a few Zoya polishes.
These are from the Winter 2012 Ornate collection and they are stunning! Ziv is a beautiful, molten, warm toned gold with heavy foil particles. This reminds me of the eggs that the geese laid in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. It is gorgeous!
Blaze is a cranberry red with multi colored holographic particles in it. A very stunning shade that glows and makes me think of red Christmas ornaments reflecting the light of multi colored Christmas lights! Very festive! Something that really pleased me with both Blaze and Aurora was that the dry with a very glossy finish all on their own. I really didn't even need a top cost for shine.
Aurora is a pretty plum with multi colored holographic particles! This formula put off more sparkle from the holo glitter than blaze did, though they are both stunning.
Each polish was completely opaque after 2 coats and had a wear time of around 5 days when using Get Even base coat and Armor top coat. Ziv dried the fastest, but neither Blaze nor Aurora took any longer than normal. 
Overall I was really pleased with these and would love to try some of the other colors from this collection!

These polishes can be purchased from www.zoya.com for $8 a bottle.
Zoya's Blaze
 
Zoya's Aurora

Zoya's Ziv

*All opinions expressed are my own. Items in this review were purchased on my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment