Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Zoya's Quinn Swatch and Review

Today I have Zoya's Quinn for you! Zoya describes Quinn as a rich berry red cream with slight purple undertones. It's a beautiful color that is a little softer than a classic red.

Quinn is listed as a 5 on the opacity scale (1= sheer, 5= completely opaque) and it really is very pigmented and opaque. I was impressed by just how pigmented this polish was. Each stroke was so vibrant and rich. I love it when polishes are like that!

Quinn was easy to apply. The formula was nice, leaning slightly on the thin side, without being difficult to work with. Dry time was average. Quinn evened out to a nice smooth glossy finish and was shiny enough that you could get away without an additional top coat for shine.

I was able to get 4 days of wear without chips and only minor tip wear. It probably would have lasted longer if I hadn't been to the pool three times this week.

A word of warning, be sure to use a base coat with this polish because it will stain your nails like crazy if you don't.

Quinn is definitely a warm color but because of the slight purple undertones it would look good on a variety of skin tones. For me Quinn is more of a fall/winter color but could also be worn year round in place of a classic red.

Overall I am pleased with Quinn and would recommend it to anyone who loves a good berry/red polish.


*The product in post was purchased on my own. All opinions expressed are my own and are not paid for.*

Zoya's Quinn 
Zoya's Quinn
Zoya's Quinn
Zoya's Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment