Sunday, July 14, 2013

Zoya's Isla Swatch and Review

Zoya's Isla is described by Zoya as a velvety, cool toned blackened red shimmer. It's a beautiful rich, vampy red that shines and glows.

Isla is listed as a 5 on the opacity scale (1= sheer, 5= completely opaque). It's very pigmented and was completely opaque in two coats. The formula was great, not too thick or thin, and applied smoothly. I didn't have any problems with streaking or patches in the shimmer.

Isla dries down very glossy on it's own and really glows. It almost looks like it's lit from within, and it reminds me of a metallic red Christmas ornament at night, glowing by a fire.

Overall I love Isla and would highly recommend it to anyone who loves a good rich red.

Isla can be purchased at www.zoya.com for $8.

*The product in this review was purchased on my own. All reviews are my own opinions and are not paid for.*

No comments:

Post a Comment