Sunday, May 5, 2013

Zoya Mieko Swatch and Review

Today I am wearing Zoya's Mieko! Mieko is a beautiful pink/red coral with gold and pink shimmer. I tried to find the description for Mieko on Zoya's website but it looks like it isn't even offered anymore. Which is odd since I just purchased it a few months ago.
Mieko is a full coverage shimmer with a perfect formula. It was completely opaque in 3 thin coats and dried down smoothly with a glossy finish.
Mieko is a perfect classic pink color and would be beautiful year round, but especially in the spring and summer.
I purchased Mieko from www.zoya.com for $8.

Zoya's Mieko


Zoya's Mieko

Zoya's Mieko

Zoya's Mieko

 
Zoya's Mieko

*The product in this review was purchased on my own. All opinions are my own and are not paid for.*

No comments:

Post a Comment