Monday, July 16, 2012

Zoya Gloria Swatch and Review

Today we have Zoya's Gloria from the Flame Collection! A beautiful foil pink that Zoya describes as rose, mauve-pink and magenta foil particles with gold and subtle red metallic accents. This is a very pretty pink with strong foil particles that seem to sit on the top layer of the nail.


Zoya Gloria
 Zoya rates Gloria as a 5 on the opacity scale (1 = sheer, 5 = completely opaque), which is pretty true. The polish was completely opaque in 2 coats, though I used 3 out of habit.

Zoya Gloria

Zoya Gloria
 Gloria's formula was perfect. Incredibly smooth and fluid with an easy gliding application. One think I have found that I also really love about Zoya's foil formulas is that they all seem to dry very quickly. Gloria was no exception.

Zoya Gloria

Zoya Gloria

Zoya Gloria
I think Gloria would work well for either cool or warm skin tones, though it definitely leans on the warm side.

My overall opinion? I love it! I will most likely be sporting it more in the spring and summer, though it think the rosey-ness of it could work well for fall as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment