Saturday, June 2, 2012

Zoya Kym Swatch and Review!

Today I am reviewing Zoya's Kym! Zoya describes Kym as an antique copper base with copper, gold and pink metallic shimmer! This color is very unique and I haven't seen too many other polishes that even come close to it.

Zoya Kym

Zoya Kym
 Kym is listed as a 5 on the opacity scale (1 = sheer, 5 = completely opaque) which is accurate, as it was completely opaque in 2 coats. Kym's formula was perfectly fluid and smooth without being too thin or thick and it dried fairly quickly, though I always find that the foils/metallic from Zoya dry very quickly for me.


Zoya Kym

Zoya Kym
 Kym dried down to an even, smooth, glossy finish that had a beautiful metallic/foil sheen. The shimmer particles in Kym are large enough that they give a beautiful depth to the polish, but are not so large that they add any texture.


Zoya Kym
 Kym is definitely warm toned and feels more like a fall/winter color, though I love it so much I can see using it as a summer neutral.

Overall, I am very happy with Kym and can't wait to get lots of use out of it!



~All reviews are my own opinions and are not paid for by the reviewed company. This product was purchased on my own.~

1 comment:

  1. I came across your page while looking for swatches. I agree Kym is a great color!

    ReplyDelete