Thursday, August 15, 2013

Zoya's Fall 2013 Satin Collection

Hello, today I have Zoya's Satin Fall 2013 Collection for you!

This collection contains five stunning shimmer/metallic polishes and one topper.

1. Neve- sapphire blue metallic.
2. Giovanna- emerald green metallic.
3. Channing- rusty/coppery red metallic.
4. Claudine- dark meteorite grey metallic.
5. Mason- red/violet "fandango" pink metallic.
6. Maria Luisa- gold cellophane accent topper.

I found the formula of these polishes to be on the thin side, but it did not make them difficult to apply. They went on smoothly and flowed off of the brush easily. Most of them were completely opaque in two coats, though I found Channing and Mason needed a third thin coat to be completly opaque. 

Maria-Luisa was easy to apply and could be added as a topper to the other polishes or worn on it's own. It was easy to remove, but I did have a problem with the cellophane flakes sticking all over my fingers when I took it off.

My favorites from this collection would be Neve, Giovanna and Mason. These three just seemed to glow on my nails. Very beautiful! 

My overall thought on the collection is that they are beautiful colors and, as usual, I found no problems with the formula. 

The polishes in this collection can be purchased from www.zoya.com for $8 each, or as a set of 6 for $48. 

 Neve
Neve
Neve
 Neve
Neve
Neve
Neve
Giovanna
Giovanna
Giovanna 
Giovanna 
Giovanna 
Giovanna
Giovanna
Giovanna
Claudine
Claudine
Claudine
Claudine
Claudine
Claudine
Mason
Mason
Mason
Mason
Mason
Mason
Channing
Channing
Channing
Channing
Channing
Maria Luisa
Maria Luisa

Maria Luisa (two coats)
Maria Luisa (two coats)
Maria Luisa (two coats) 


*The polishes in this post were given to me for consideration. All opinions expressed are my own and are not paid for.*

No comments:

Post a Comment